Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Independents- pencils

Here are the pencils for The Independents short story "Burn, Hollywood, Burn" that myself and Mr. Ben Christian will be pitching to just about anyone with eyes and ears this weekend at NYCC.
This is the biggest project I've ever tackled and it was a great experience throughout. I literally had the time of my life working on these pages and I think I've proved a lot to myself in the process. Drawing comics rules.
Ben has been a phenomenal collaborator and I think it's safe to say that this is just the beginning for us as a team and the Independents as a property.
(fingers crossed!)

Tomorrow: Inks!

The Independents is copyright 2010 Ben Christian and Cory Smith

2 comments:

  1. Dude, this looks absolutely freakin' awesome!

    Good luck at NYCC! I look forward to hearing how it goes for you guys, and hopefully see your book out there soon.

    ReplyDelete