Friday, October 8, 2010

The Independents- inks

And now here are some inks!

Inking is a real pain when you don't do it all the time. I kinda got my bearings around page 5 or 6. Everything before that needed a ridiculous amount of cleanup in Photoshop before I was ready to show them to anyone. It was a pretty cool learning experience, all in all.
I did these mostly with microns and tech pens, but I threw in a little brush work when I was confident enough not to ruin them. Many, many lessons learned.

Check out declareindependents.com for the full colored, lettered story in the coming months. That will be home base for everything Independents from here on out, and we have plans. BIG plans.

Stay tuned. 

Also, I swear I'm gonna try to update this thing more frequently. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment